.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

columbus represent

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Losing It

We've had a bout of unseasonably warm weather as of late that has me feeling fine.  My problem comes in that because I don't feel well most of the time, when I do feel healthy and young and vibrant and not tired, I have the overwhelming urge to do everything, all at once. I have fallen into this trap time after time after time after time.  Its almost impossible NOT to. That feeling of being unhindered....GOD it is wonderful.  Life fills my lungs and I just want to FLY. So I try. Well, OK, I don't actually try to fly, I just try to, like, do the dishes and run errands and feel productive instead of feeling like a burden.  And this of course inevitably causes me to relapse, setting me back again, unable to even do what has become "normal" for me. 
 
So this time I have been good, and haven't pushed too hard.  I want this time to be as drawn out as possible.  But now I'm sitting here losing my mind wanting to be active, and forcing myself not too. I want to run and climb trees and do capoeira (grooooan), but I am not. I'm not very good at discipline. I'm much better at overindulgence. Wish me luck here folks, I could use some calming mental energy right about now.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i fully understand the urge to fly mama. i'm not sure that i can offer any advice b/c i feel like there is something wrong with me if i'm not flying every minute myself. maybe fly low to ground and take it slow?

12:35 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker