.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

columbus represent

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Thriftin with the kids

We had a fun day of thrifting with sonya scott and shay last weekend. This is something we always do when Sonya is in town. Kind of made up for missing the fair this year (another scott, sonya and me tradition). Scott got all "fashionista" on us, posing for pictures at every turn.


















Ain't he just too cute?

So then Sonya freaked me out when she walked up to me with what I thought was a blue dress with shortsleeves. I was trying to figure out how to diplomatically ask her "what are you thinking? that is horrible" when i realized it wasn't a dress at all, but a leotard. For like, a GIANT. The crotch seriously came down to her knees. I couldn't even imagine a man with a torso that long!! If this is your leotard, please contact me, I would like to know who you are!


"Who would wear this?" asks sonya




















No pictures of Shay: i almost got her a couple of times peeking up from behind racks of clothing as her dad was being a model, but she always ducked down just in time to miss the photo. She's a shy one.

2 Comments:

Blogger iomi said...

Awesome! Did you buy the leotard or not? Maybe it's for two people to wear at once.

6:15 PM

 
Blogger xine said...

No we didnt, just took the pictures. but the thing is that it wasn't wide enough for two people, it was normal wide, just suuuper long. that was what was so weird about it!

7:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker