.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

columbus represent

Thursday, August 11, 2005

please spare me, please

I'm mad folks. steaming. heated even. what's got me all up in arms? (not that it is particularly hard to get me going) It's those darn burger king comercials for chicken fries. ugggghhhhh!!!! Ok, let me elaborate. First: the idea of the product is so unbelievably disgusting. French fries made of chicken. GROSS! the batter looks gross, the container looks gross, and the thought of them makes me want to puke. Second: the ad campaign "one nation under chicken fries" with all these head banging, hard core sweaty youth, eating pulverized "meat" in some dark dungeony music/sports venue. what the hell? why? who would find any of that even remotely appealing? i see the ads and my blood beings to boil. I'm mad at the world over this product and its marketing campaign. I watch too much tv....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker