.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

columbus represent

Monday, February 27, 2006

The End of the Day.....



can't come fast enough for me. Afternoons..... bored, bloated, and short on humor. I struggle so hard to stay awake most afternoons. After lunch, sitting in my dimly lit office, doing nothing. This leads to a baaaaaad solution.....

Our executive director brings in bags and bags of candy each week, mini chocolate candy bars mainly: kit-kats, dark choclate milky ways (my favorites), snickers, baby ruths, 3 musketeers (noone eats those)... well you get the idea. He also brings in cookies, cakes, potato chips. So what ends up happening?

Yes, that is me, bloated and ready to fall over from eating, and eating, and eating this candy. It gives me something to do away from my desk, it gives me a momentary sugar high. And then it makes me crash. C'est la vie. I'm off to get more candy.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

love those pix!

5:51 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

remember helen? now i hate hershey nuggets. zzzzzzzzzzzz

3:11 PM

 
Blogger xine said...

sonya: of course! Hyacinth Bouquet

9:35 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
eXTReMe Tracker